Changes at PEO for COVID-19 Situation
During these concerning times, the safety and wellbeing of our clients and staff is our top priority. Here are the proactive measures we are taking to protect our clients and guests from the spreading of infection:
- Our doors will continue to be open and we kindly ask that everyone respects the 6-ft social distancing policy.
- For our client’s convenience, we are offering complimentary mail forwarding services until the end of March so that they do not have to come into the office to pick up their mail in person. (Forwarding will be on March 20 & March 27 with only postage fees being applied.)
*Please notify [email protected] if you would like this service if you haven’t already done so.
- We have moved Sina Dorantes, Administrative Assistant, from the reception into an office in the effort to minimize her exposure. She will still be performing regular duties onsite and can be reached at (760)918-0192.
- All packages will be safely stored at the reception area for self-pick up. Clients will still be notified by email when their packages arrive.
- We have increased our hygiene standards by providing hand sanitizer at the lobby and disinfecting hand wash in the bathrooms and kitchen. We are wiping all public areas with disinfectants several times throughout the day.
- We have removed all snacks from the kitchen other than individually wrapped granola bars and have replaced our mugs with disposable coffee cups with lids.
There is still much that we do not know about the current situation but we do understand the importance and responsibility we have in supporting each other during this time of uncertainty.
We hope for a quick recovery for all of those affected.
Sonya Orme & Sina Dorantes