Small Office Spaces for Rent
If you are ready to grow your business and establish your professional image then Prime Executive Offices has the private office space for you.
We are located at the premier business district of Carlsbad (North County San Diego Area) and offer a range of offices from small office space for rent, large offices and executive office suites.
Call Us At:
Office Space That Meets Your Business Needs
We offer full and part-time office space rentals. Each office is fully furnished and includes an executive desk, executive chair, credenza and bookcase, as well as a floor to ceiling window that allows you to enjoy the view.
Starting at $550
If your business is just starting to grow, our small office space is perfect for you.
Starting at $795
If your business requires more room, our large executive office is the best choice for you. It can hold up to two desks.
Executive Office Suite
Starting at $1,095
Our Executive office suite includes its own meeting space where you can hold your important meetings.
Amenities for Your Convenience
We provide you various amenities that simplify your business life and ensure you have an outstanding experience with us..
- A WONDERFUL FIRST IMPRESSION FOR YOUR CLIENTS AS THEY ENTER OUR RECEPTION
- COURTEOUS RECEPTIONIST TO GREET YOUR GUESTS
- FREE PARKING
- COMPLIMENTARY USE OF PRINTER, COPIER, FAX & SCANNER
- FULLY FURNISHED OFFICES
- ACCESS TO MEETING & CONFERENCE ROOMS
- PERSONALIZED PHONE ANSWERING
Professional Facilities That Make an Impression
Your guests will be impressed by the warm reception they receive and our attractive interior design.
- LOBBY TO MEET & GREET GUESTS
- FULLY EQUIPPED COFFEE BAR LOUNGE WITH SNACKS
- MEETING AND CONFERENCE ROOMS
- 72” X 36” DESK, EXECUTIVE CHAIR, CREDENZA AND GUEST CHAIRS
- SECURE 24/7 ACCESS TO OUR BUILDING
- WELL-APPOINTED FURNISHINGS AND ARTWORK THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING
Cutting Edge Technology That Gets the Job Done
Our office space is fully equipped with modern technology, enabling you to accomplish even the most demanding business jobs.
- HIGH SPEED INTERNET, WITH ETHERNET CABLE
- WIFI WITH LOTS OF BANDWIDTH
- STATE OF THE ART VIDEO CONFERENCING TECHNOLOGY
- 55” HDTV FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING, HDMI CONNECTION
Added Perks for Your Business
Your business will get a boost in professionalism at an affordable price.
- PRESTIGIOUS BUSINESS ADDRESS
- FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS WITH PART-TIME, FULL-TIME, HOURLY, DAILY, MONTHLY, YEARLY RENTALS
Reach Your Business Goals
Our exceptional facilities allow you to achieve your business dreams. Whether you are looking for a small, private office space or a large, executive office suite and meeting room, Prime Executive Offices can help your business thrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of office space rentals?
There are 3 different types of office spaces which are: private office space, shared office space, and large commercial office space.
- A private office, also referred to as executive office space, is a space that is exclusively rented out to one person and includes all amenities such as: utilities, furniture, high-speed internet, receptionist, secretarial support, phone services, and parking.
- A shared office space, also known as coworking space, is when a company rents out an open space for their employees to share and work in. Shared offices do come with some amenities such as: utilities, furniture, and internet.
- A large commercial space is completely different from that of a private office as it is space that is solely 4 wall space with no amenities included. Companies usually rent out large commercial space so they can have more control over property management expenses, although having an all-inclusive private office would be cheaper in the long run.
How do I Rent Office Space
At Prime Executive Offices we make renting an office quick and hassle-free.
Once you have decided what type of workspace you need you can give us a call to schedule a tour of our offices. We have different size offices and meeting rooms that we offer along with a list of amenities. Our rates are all inclusive with very flexible terms and fill-in friendly lease agreements. We also have temporary offices, part-time, weekend offices, and full-time offices.
How much is it to rent an office?
On average, office rent prices range from $400- $1,500 a month, of course depending on the office size. At Prime Executive offices we have available standard offices starting at $550 a month. As a close-knit office, we are constantly making sure that we are doing everything we can to help our clients’ businesses grow and try to accommodate everyone’s financial circumstances as best as we can by offering various options.
What does office space rent for in San Diego, CA?
Executive office space rentals in San Diego on average cost between $5-8 per square foot. According to the SquareFoot Calculator, the average estimated budget for a 200 sq. ft executive office space rental in San Diego is around $1,250 per month.
Executive office spaces (fully serviced) typically include the following amenities:
- High-speed internet
- Secretarial support
- Phone services
Therefore, a fully serviced office per sq. ft. rent price is completely different from a large commercial space rental that does not have any amenities.
What is a shared office?
A shared office is known to be more convenient for startup professionals and freelancers as it is a cheaper alternative to renting an entire office space. Since not everyone needs an entire office to conduct their work, shared offices allow professionals from different areas to work in the same workspace generating a more creative work environment to prosper. Here at Prime Executive Offices, we offer large offices and office suites that perfectly accommodate those looking for a shared office.
Why do you need an office?
Why you need an office completely depends on your business’ needs and functions. The main purpose of renting an office is to have an organized space to keep and communicate your business processes through. Having a place to store important documents, meet clients, host meetings, etc. is how an office provides efficiency to a business. Renting out an office not only gives your business a professional setting but allows you to separate your personal life from your business. However, renting out a small office space may not fit every business’ needs. There are also virtual offices available that one can attain instead of renting a single office space.
Recent Blog Posts
- How Does a Private Mailbox Work? Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get a Virtual Business Address
- Can I Register My Business to a Virtual Office?
- What is A Virtual Mailing Address?