OFFICE SPACE FOR RENT
CHOOSE YOUR TYPE OF OFFICE SPACE
At Prime Executive Office, we are proud to offer a complete line of office workspace solutions that meet the high expectations of busy executives and professionals looking for private offices that are affordably priced, yet beautifully appointed – with all the technology bells and whistles that keeps business flowing. For businesses that simply need support services, our virtual office option can help.
$5.50 - $7.55
A private office space for rent with executive desk, executive chair, credenza and bookcase.
$6.95 - $8.10
A large private office space for rent with executive desk (or two-to-three executive desks), executive chair, credenza and bookcase.
LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE
From the warm reception and office interiors that greet each of your guests, and business services to support your busy life – to the like minded community of professionals, all striving for excellence, Prime Executive Offices graciously delivers an elevated office environment that reflect your desire for achievement. Schedule a tour today!
Enjoy Our Great Features
- Fully furnished offices with floor to ceiling windows
- ALL-INCLUSIVE rates, your monthly rent won’t change
- A wonderful first impression for your clients as they enter our reception
- Flexible lease terms with part-time, full-time, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly rentals
- 72” x 36” desk, executive chair, credenza and guest chairs
- A business mailing address with your own, personal suite number
- Full-service mail/package handling and private, secure mailbox
- Secure 24/7 access to our building
- Courteous receptionist to greet your guests
- Personalized phone answering
- Voicemail to email, follow-me-technology, call forwarding
- High-speed, fiber-optic internet with WIFI and Ethernet Cable
- Fully equipped lounge with refrigerator, microwave, coffee cups
- Complimentary water, Keurig & Nespresso coffee, tea and healthy snacks
- Well-appointed furnishings and artwork throughout the building
- Complimentary use of printer, copier, fax and scanner
- Conference room use with 55″ HDTV, Wi-Fi and HDMI connection
- Plenty of free parking for you and your guests
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is it to rent an office?
On average, office rent prices range from $400- $1,500 a month, of course depending on the office size. At Prime Executive offices we have available standard offices starting at $550 a month. As a close-knit office, we are constantly making sure that we are doing everything we can to help our clients businesses grow and try to accommodate to everyone’s financial circumstances as best as we can by offering various options.
What is a shared office?
Shared office is known to be more convenient for startup professionals and freelancers as it is a cheaper alternative to renting an entire office space. Since not everyone needs an entire office to conduct their work, shared offices allow professionals from different areas to work in the same workspace generating a more creative work environment to prosper. Here at Prime Executive Offices, we offer large offices and office suites that perfectly accommodate those looking for a shared office.
Why do you need an office?
Why you need an office completely depends on your business’ needs and functions. The main purpose of renting an office is to have an organized space to keep and communicate your business processes through. Having a place to store important documents, meet clients, host meetings, etc. is how an office provides efficiency to a business. Renting out an office not only gives your business a professional setting but allows you to separate your personal life from your business. However, renting out a small office space may not fit every business’ needs. There are also virtual offices available that one can attain instead of renting a single office space.
Convenient And Connected
Carlsbad Premier Business District
Our office rentals are located in the heart of Carlsbad’s premier business district, where the Southern California coastal lifestyle meets the world-class corporate community.
Only a few minutes from the I-5 freeway, with easy access and ample parking, our location is convenient to McClellan-Palomar Airport and San Diego International Airport along with the the corporate offices of noted global and regional firms, and top-line hotels and restaurants.
Our corporate neighbors
- Callaway Golf
- City of Carlsbad
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Nordson Corporation
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Rubio’s Corporation
- SGN Nutrition
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Zimmer Dental